วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Would you wear a maternity or bikini swimsuit?

0

I am going on vacation in July and I will be 6 1/2 months. What do you think?


I really give kudos to women who can wear bikinis. I think it is great if they have the courage to pull it off. Personally, I have a maternity tankini because I'm very self conscious. However, if you are a bikini wearing pregnant woman I admire you!

I think if you wear one you should take pictures - show them to your son or daughter when they get older! I love my mom's bump pictures!

I am in the same boat. I am going to the beach in 2 weeks, and I will be 15 weeks. I really dont want to wear the 1 piece I got,but I figure who cares, I dont know anyone down there, I might go with the bikini. Do whatever you want! I am going on a cruise in Aug, though I will be 23 weeks, i think I will pull the maternity swimsuit out then. We will see!

had it been my first pregnancy (our son is 13 months old) i would have worn a bikini if i were pregnant in the summer because i didnt get stretch marks til 37 weeks and from the back i didnt even look preggo until i started piling on weight at the very end (after 36 weeks) so it would have been cute. im now 26 weeks preggo with our second and well... i have stretch marks that didnt have the chance to fade and weight gain that never came off - also im growing wider which never happened with my first (i had jip curves right up til the end) so i'd be much more comfortable wearing a tankini maternity suit... with a pair of shorts. lol im not saying im huge, but i started this pregnancy at 155 lbs vs starting my first at 115 lbs so definately not feeling as hot :) i may venture in to buy one soon tho because its getting hot around here and i want to bring my litle guy swimming!

i would wear a bikini, but i have grown a lot of gross belly hair since becoming pregnant, so that would be a lot of hair removal, its so gross. it better leave when the baby is born, but yes if not for that problem i would totally wear a bikini, i think its cute with a belly

im about 7 months...i proudly wear a bikini. I still have great legs and arms...just a huge belly. I think a baby belly is a great accessory to a beautiful bikini body...if you got it, flaunt it. But i do understand some people dont like other parts of thier body and it makes them want to cover up- to each thier own! rock on! have fun on vacation and make sure to sunscreen that belly!!!

Not me personally, because I'm a BBW!!! (I had one for the backyard, though!)

However, I think it looks awesome for a regular sized woman to wear a bathing suit, and even a modest bikini.

i dont see the point in wasting money on it. u can still wear ur normal ones and just wear shorts aswell. unless u are that self conscious and want to cover up a bit more. but being pregnant is a beautiful thing and u should flaunt it!

I just got back form vacation and I am 5 months preggo qith a big belly but the rest of me hasn't changed. I wore a bikini everyday for the last month

why cover up ur baby body

its beautiful

try both on and whatever one you feel most comfortable in then there you go.

Have fun and God Bless.

I wore a one peice

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น