Anyone know where to buy a maternity swimsuit that will work with a long torso?
0
The tankini's on this page look really long in the torso. Good luck!
http://www.motherhood.com/collectionviewall.asp?MasterCategory_Id=18&website_Id=1&ViewAll=true
I bought a swimsuit at Motherhood Maternity. It was a tankini but they make them longer to fit over your growing belly. I wore it twice this winter and you never saw any of my belly. Try them out. Congrats and good luck!
I just wear bikinis! Honestly, you can't and shouldn't want to hide your belly, and trying to go one piece is either going to be uncomfortable or make you look like you are wearing a tent or something. Relax and enjoy!
I'm due in september and have the same issue. I think I'm going to get a bikini and just wear those terry cloth cover ups that look like a dress, they are short and cute, and also strapless. Not sure what else to do.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น