วันพุธที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Cheap maternity swimsuits?

0

We got a card in the mail to try out a local pool and I want to go so badly! Problem is - none of my swimsuits fit me! Anyone know of anywhere either in store or online that I could get a good deal on a maternity swimsuit?

I've tried a suit in a bigger size that I used to use and its way too big on the butt so it won't work. Everything I've found online is like almost $100 - I only have 2 mo to go so I don't really want to spend that much.


I found that the maternity swimsuits were so expensive so I just wore shorts and one of my maternity singlets (so much cheaper).

I bought mine from Motherhood Maternity for $25 on sale.

You could call a local store to see if they have the same suits on sale and in your size. If not the shipping is only $7.

http://www.motherhood.com/mastercategory.asp?MasterCategory_Id=18&ViewAll=true

target or old navy

most places have suits on sale

ask a friend if she has some maternity clothes/suits u could borrow

stay out of the hot tub!

this is the perfect time of year to buy a swimsuit! try old navy or gap they have maternity suits on sale

Try motherhood maternity. They have cute stuff, and they might be on sale.

Did you check Target.com? They had cute ones in the store last summer and the Liz Lange stuff is always nice and affordable.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น