วันเสาร์ที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Where can I buy the cup inserts for a bikini top?

0

My wife is pregnant and she has E cup breasts. When we went shopping for a maternity swimsuit, the have the small cup inserts that do no reach the edges of each cup, and therefore look silly. Not only do I need to know where to buy them, but also if they make them for larger breasted women.


What kind of inserts are you looking for:

Pads that absorb breast milk

or padding pads, made to make breasts look bigger

Absorbent pads don't usually need to be worn with a bathing suit, because your suit gets wet, but the best way to get bigger absorbent pads is to make you own. you can cut pads out of towels or cloth diapers. you can wash them and reuse them till they fall apart or you don't need them any more.

Most women with large breasts do not like padding in there bras and swimsuits, I will even cut out the padding in swimsuits. Women with large breasts need more support from a bathing suit.

They do make breastfeeding swim suits, but ther usually pretty hard to find and expensive. When I was breastfeeding i wore a normal swimsuit that i could take off one side easily. throw a towel over you shoulder, pull one strap down your arm and remove breast from suit. If she's new at breastfeeding it might be easier if someone else holds the towel up to shield her. I baby sling can also provide shielding.

try looking at joann fabric or any other craft/fabric store

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น