Early Pregnancy with swimsuit season coming up.?
0
Old Navy and Motherhood have some cute suits. It all depends on your body and how well you eat when you'll start showing. You can wear your regular clothes as long as you want (as long as they are comfortable) But if your eager to show of that tiny little looks like you just ate a big meal bump Old Navy has extra small maternity clothes. Congrats and good luck!
Edit- I was 112lbs and just wore my bikini from the season before.
Congratulations! That's so exciting! Since you are small, you'll probably start showing sooner than most people do. I would say somewhere between 3 and 4 months is when you'll really be able to tell a difference. I would look for a tankini that you'll still look good in now, but also be able to wear at the end of summer when you start showing. I think those are so cute and it is so much fun showing off your belly!! I would say for a while, you'll be able to wear your own clothes. I wouldn't start shopping for maternity clothes yet because you won't know what size to get. You'll probaby need those around 4 months or so. Again, congratulations and enjoy being pregnant!!
The skinner you are the sooner you start showing! So, you sound small, chances are you are going to start showing so you will not be able to wear the usual string bikini, for the beginning of the season you will be able to get away with wearing a tankini (the tank top, top with the bikini bottom) but by mid to end of summer you will prolly want to switch over to the maternity wear, it will be more comfortable for your growing tummy. Congrats!
Congrats on your baby, ususally you won't start showing until 4-5 months with a little bump which you'll be looking a little bloated, which around this time is good to start looking for maternity clothes and I would recomend to get at least a few sizes bigger cause your belly grows the fastest 7-9 months cause the baby is growing fast in the last months. A one piece bathing suit is good if you wanna hide your belly, there are some cute maternity swim suits I'd look at those first they should be more comfortable.
Every womans body reacts differently with a pregnancy. Being your first, if you eat right, exercise, (Im no dr. of course), but my point of view being through 2, being the small frame that you are, you should start showing about 4 months along. So saying that, no, you shouldnt require a maternity suit. And besides you are pregnant, the most beautiful thing in the world, wear a two piece, show that beauty off. Oh, and congrats!!!!
I'm 22 weeks and I bought something like a tankini. Maternity bathing suits are way too big and the bottoms are kinda granny-like. I wear my pants under my belly anyway. I havent bought any maternity clothes because I'm lucky to have gone 5 1/2 months still fitting in mine! I wouldnt worry about it. Show off the bump!
you should start showing at about 3 months but this can vary. I am just guessing because of your size. Buy maternity it will be easier on you and more comfortable. Unfortunately you are going to have to go through the heat of the summer months and this can get tiresome, and hard. Good luck and congratulations.
i was wondering the same thing, and went to the beach last weekend at 5 1/2 wks and although im not showing i had the "baby bloat" and didn't feel comfortable in my bikini...however the worst part was trying to get my boobs in the top...if i bent over i felt like i was going to fall out...i started at a C cup and now im already in a D (btw im 5'5 and 120)...so that maybe why you'll have to buy another swimsuit
you probably won't show until you are about 12 weeks. SOme skinny women will bloat a little early on and seem to show early. I would recomment a two peice with a tank top or a maternity top. Hell, my Mom wore a string bikini the whole time she was pg with me, but then again that was 1974. Wear what ever you fell comfortable in.
When I was pregnant with my first I did not start showing until I was 4 months. I would say just buy a regular bathing suit. I was still wearing my regular bikini at 5 months pregnant with my daughter and it looked really cute with the little belly. I am also a smaller build like you.
i would wear sun screen to try to minimize stretch marks. and ur bikini. you might need a size larger on the top. but i am young and skinny...well petite in general...and this is my 1st pregnancy and I'm STILL not in maternity clothes at 32 weeks lol...so I don't think you'll need the maternity one. boyshorts may grow with you a little better...or the strings on the side that you can adjust.
Usually about your 3rd or 4th month you'll have a little baby bump. You might be fine without a maternity suit. Every woman is different of course. I am about your height and weight and I didn't show until about 4 to 5 months. Eat healthy and exercise.
You are sooo lucky!!!!! You sound just like I was. I was 118 lbs and 5'6 and I was found out to be preggo in May you are totally "size safe" until about 5 or 6 months. that was the case with me anyway. there is a chance of earlier or later. Every person is different. I hope this helps!!!
Well the underwear im sure you can wear the same size just get a bigger top. Bikini is fine. im almost 18weeks my tummy isnt very big either i wear a bikini. but the top is getting a little small lol. Your tummy wont start growing for acouple months..
wow congrats! that is wonderful! if you plan on swimming or going to the beach until august, you'll need one a size up or else, just wear your normal swimsuit now and buy another one when you are larger. you won't show for at least a couple of months.
You won't start showing for months as thin as you are. Just wear your regular clothes for as long as they are comfortable. You might even get through the summer without having to buy anything maternity. Congrats!
I have no idea about any of the stuff you asked except for the swim suit... Just wear your bikini pregnant girls look really cute in bikinies
I was 120lbs pre pregnancy 5'4" and right now I'm 18 1/2 weeks. this summer i plan to just wear last years 2 piece, unless i get stretch marks of course.
you wont show till about 14 weeks im 5 feet and 100 pounds and i strted to show about at 12 13 weeks and i was huge at 6 months
I'm eight weeks along and I can still wear my regular swimsuit. :) You can just wear a bikini. :)
I think youll be fine, id use your regular swim suit but if you get self concious you could buy a maternity one
Your fine for the season then, you might start showing near august...
gve it 2 months n a half and you'll see your stomach a lil bit bigger, by 4 months your baby bump should b obvious
Wear whatever you would normally wear until your body really starts to change. If it's still swimsuit weather, look into buying a bigger/or maternity suit at that time. You really will have no idea how or when your body is going to change, especially since it's your first. I recommend doing the same with maternity clothes. I don't think I wore any maternity clothes my entire first pregnancy, just bought clothes in larger sizes as needed.
I am also very thin, when I got pregnant with my first i was 100-105 lbs, and I'm 5-6". I must disagree with a lot of the previous answerers, being thin does NOT necessarily mean you will "show" sooner. My theory is it really depends on the shape of your ab muscles. My abs were really well-developed when I got pregnant the first time, and they "hold" the bump in more than in someone who has little to no muscle there. I didn't start showing at all, even to myself until at least 6 months, and strangers couldn't tell I was pregnant until my 8th month, I wore my normal bikini that whole summer.
I'm now almost 14 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby, and am still wearing the same type of bikini I normally wear. I think if I want to go one-piece I'll have to buy maternity to accomodate the bump to come, but if I want to stay in a bikini I'll be fine with the same one, as I'm not showing yet.
Good luck to you and your baby!
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น